Licence Plates are regulated provincially. The requirements for Alberta may differ from other provinces and Territories.

Alberta Veteran’s Licence Plates can be used on vehicles with passenger class registration. This includes vehicles such as passenger cars, SUVs, station wagons, minivans, motor homes, light trucks and motorcycles.

No commercial class, trailers or off highway vehicles can have a Veteran’s Licence Plate.

Join the Legion today. Become a Member.Make a Difference.